Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's on the menu?

I cannot take any credit for this idea... I have a friend who has used framed menus to decorate her kitchen and I have always admired it. So when I took one look at the menus when we were recently celebrating our anniversary dinner at Bouchon in Las Vegas, I knew it was time to be a copy cat.

The menus were big pieces of parchment paper and were actually folded around our napkins when we sat down- such a fun idea! Anyways, I brought mine home and framed it. It's going up in our kitchen not only as a reminder of the wonderful weekend we had, but it's totally serving as inspiration, too!


Oh, and how was the dinner, you ask? Fabulous is an understatement :) Here's a close up of the dessert section... I'll take one of each, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment