Monday, June 27, 2011

Pork Chops and Arugula Grape Salad

Food Network is a favorite website of mine... especially when I want easy and delicious recipe ideas. I found this recipe for grilled pork chops with an arugula and grape salad and decided to give it a shot.

Here's what you'll need for the chops...


I varied it up the recipe by marinating the pork chops in the salad dressing for about 10 minutes prior to grilling.

I doubled the dressing recipe so I could use half of it for the marinade and the other half for the salad. Wisk together a diced shallot, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and S&P. Pour half into a ziploc bag with the chops and stick in the fridge for about 10 minutes.


In the meantime, assemble the salad...


Toss together some arugula mix, red grapes sliced in half, crumbled gorgonzola and the dressing.


Grill the chops on the BBQ or a cast iron grill pan for about 4 minutes on each side, depending on how thick they are. The finished product will look like this...


Uhh... so good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try this, it sounds refreshing with the grapes! Miss you guys. xoxoxo summer trip to rancho any time soon?

    ReplyDelete